Archive for At Her Feet-Female Led Relationships Discussion on living a true Female Led Relationship on a day to day basis. ADULTS ONLY (18+)
 


       At Her Feet-Female Led Relationships Forum Index -> Walk Like a Lady
Madam-Raison-Detre

Why do men want to wear panties ?

Why do men want to wear panties?

I would be interested in your thoughts. Plus I have attached a photograph of one of my ladies in lingerie, I do hope you like it.

Thank you

Madam Raison Detre x
brian1

For me, wearing panties makes me feel so close to Her and constantly reminds me of who is in charge, Ms Madam. Also, the softness against my skin keeps me totally aroused and willing to comply. The panties make me feel pretty and maing me have desires to expand my wardrobe.

beth

dedic8ted2u2

I'm not really into feminization, but wearing panties definitely makes me feel closer to and understand women better and makes me feel very submissive to the lady that has asked/ordered me to wear them.  Plus they're soft and sexy ;)
rockynook

brian1 wrote:
For me, wearing panties makes me feel so close to Her and constantly reminds me of who is in charge, Ms Madam. Also, the softness against my skin keeps me totally aroused and willing to comply. The panties make me feel pretty and maing me have desires to expand my wardrobe.





I agree with Brian 100%, and I wear panties and whatever My Goddess desires,because I am commanded to do so.
waltr

I try my wife,s panties and nylons on quite often I just like to think of myself as a naughty girl. I've worn them to work and even golfing and just think of what a nasty girl I could be.
Madam-Raison-Detre

Does your wife know you wear her panties and nylons?
stacisummers

My wife is divorcing me because I wear panties and nylons.
stacisummers

Madame, as the male spectrum goes I am more like Richard Simmons than Rambo, I also have always had alot of feminine feelings.  Wearing panties opened the door for me to begin to express the female within.  Today I work at making my outsides look like my insides feel.  I am a much happier person now.
Madam-Raison-Detre

stacisummers wrote:
My wife is divorcing me because I wear panties and nylons.



I am sorry to hear that.
Madam-Raison-Detre

stacisummers wrote:
Madame, as the male spectrum goes I am more like Richard Simmons than Rambo, I also have always had alot of feminine feelings.  Wearing panties opened the door for me to begin to express the female within.  Today I work at making my outsides look like my insides feel.  I am a much happier person now.



But don't you think it sad that if I wished to wear men's trousers and a shirt and go out in them there would be no problem at all. But because you may wish to wear a skirt and blouse it is frowned upon.
GentleDomme

stacisummers wrote:
My wife is divorcing me because I wear panties and nylons.


I am sorry to hear that too, staci. It's too bad she couldn't realize how fun it would be to have a girlfriend and a husband all wrapped up in one.

Kat
stacisummers

Yes Madame I agree with you, the double standard in our society is quite sad.  I think it is because people who are uncomfortable with themselves feel threatened by someone they view as being different.  I love dressing enfemme however only in private or in an accepting nurturing environment.  My job requires that I be an alpha male in public, and I enjoy the rewards it blesses me with so I am more than happy to dress and act that way.  I enjoy relaxing as my female self and going out to certain clubs and resturants.  I am happy with that.  Probably in a couple more gennerations society will be more accepting of transexuals.
Madam-Raison-Detre

More accepting of Crossdressers - Transexuals-Transgender

Hi Staci

Please remember we have all been conditioned since birth by our parents, friends, peers that girls are sugar and spice and all things nice. Girls play with dolls and wear beautiful dresses in bright colours made with silky fabrics.

Boys on the other hand play with soldiers and cars, of course they should be rough and tumble. Boys wear trousers/jeans shirt etc in dull drab colours and that my dear is seen as the 'NORM'.

I think you are quite correct, hopefully society will be more accepting sooner rather than later.

But you know of all the people I meet those that are in business or management positions use their enfemme side to their advantage, which in my opinion makes them better business people.

Anyway they are just my thoughts.
chuck

First, let me say this.  I love wearing panties.   I would never want to wear any sort of underwear that wasn't female related.   Panties are such fun to wear that I consider it a treat and privilege to wear them.  All one must do is examine the vast amount of styles, colors, fabrics, cuts, trims and it is just almost endless the choices available.   Not only this but they feel fantastic.   I love how they fit and love how they feel.  

you would have to admit, women do have a ton more choices when it comes to all the clothes they wear versus what men do.

I also like the fact that they are feminine.  I enjoy wearing as many feminine things as I possibly can get away with.  If I could wear skirts and dresses, I most definitely would.
waltr

Madam-Raison-Detre wrote:
Does your wife know you wear her panties and nylons?


no she doesn't but we often "kid" about it'
chuck

Mine knows I do.   She is OK with it.  I've been wearing panties for 23 years exclusively.   I wear panythose in the winter but not hardly ever in the summer.  I like how they feel and they actually do provide warmth.
chuck

She wears some of my shirts if she's going casual around the house.
Jimmy

Good question
for me it is because I enjoy the feeling of somehow expressing that submission to a woman and feeling somewhat  what she must feel and so becoming closer !

Jimmy
soumise_m

The simple answer to the question *for me* is... because the material used to make panties is nicer and much more sensual  than the stuff guys underwear is made of, plus of course when I was cross dressing it seemed normal ;-)

I read (I think in wikipedia) that there are millions and millions of men who while not cross dressers wear woman's underwear, often just for the comfort factor.
GentleDomme

soumise_m wrote:
The simple answer to the question *for me* is... because the material used to make panties is nicer and much more sensual  than the stuff guys underwear is made of, plus of course when I was cross dressing it seemed normal ;-)

I read (I think in wikipedia) that there are millions and millions of men who while not cross dressers wear woman's underwear, often just for the comfort factor.


Huh, that is funny because I know a lot of women that wear mens boxers for the exact same reason!  

Kat
Doug

I wear panties because of getting used to them through crossdressing, once I got used to the soft, sensous materials and nice colors, it was hard to go back to male underwear. Fortunately my wife (MsKitty) was OK with it as well as crossdressing in general, in fact she encourages me by picking out lingerie, clothing, and shoes she thinks will look good on me. It is extremely difficult for me to act alpha when I'm standing there in panties and female clothing, so I think she enjoys this aspect also. I will say, if I were to ever stop wearing female clothing in general, I think the panties will stay a part of my wardrobe forever.
DeniseD (aka Doug)
DarkWolf

GentleDomme wrote:
soumise_m wrote:
The simple answer to the question *for me* is... because the material used to make panties is nicer and much more sensual  than the stuff guys underwear is made of, plus of course when I was cross dressing it seemed normal ;-)

I read (I think in wikipedia) that there are millions and millions of men who while not cross dressers wear woman's underwear, often just for the comfort factor.


Huh, that is funny because I know a lot of women that wear mens boxers for the exact same reason!  

Kat


Kat,
But do they wear them under tight jeans?? or just around the house??

I really can't see a woman wearing boxers under a skin tight pair of jeans. I can understand how they would be comfortable for them to wear to lounge or even sleep in.
GentleDomme

Darkwolf,
Actually, I think they were more of the boxer brief variety. Which you could wear under jeans as long as they were not so tight. I used to work with a girl that wore them all the time, because they were more comfortable.


Doug,
I think it is so great how your wife embraces it and encourages you. I am sure she enjoys that aspect of your relationship. How could she not? That would be so much fun.

Kat
Jimmy

because we are not supposed to

Jimmy
DarkWolf

Thanks Kat
knight4princess

Like a lot of things in my own relationship with my wife, I've recently discovered -- and it totally floored me -- that it actually makes my wife hot if I wear panties. Sort of.

What she wants is for me to say I wear "panties." As in "Say the word -- panties."

"OK. I wear panties."

But what she's talking about are heavily contoured male underwear that are designed to enhance the male form. If you'd like to see examples, you can do a search for "Body Aware" and "Cock Sox"

On a day-to-day basis I wear Hanes ComfortSoft panties also. These aren't nearly as hot as the others. But regardless, she gets hot just to make me acknowledge that "I wear panties."

"Now what is it that you wear?"

"Panties"

She loves to hear me say it.
Woody

LOL, I don't wear panties but LadyNan does put me in tight briefs. She say she liked the way they accent my tush.
I think it's nice that your lady enjoys you in panties though.
gguy

Interesting reading here, I acually always felt that Women should wear the panties only because I view them as a sign of Female power and authority, but of course I would not hesitate if instructed to do so by a Domme!

 Here is an interesting thought, saying a Woman wears the pants in the family, I feel is an insult since it refers to traditional male attire therefore assuming the masculine to be stronger.. Hopefully as Women continue their amazing rise, the term will be "she wears the panties in the family, as a tribute to Female power!
imp79

As for me, they make me feel comfortable and like I'm allowed to embrace my delicate nature.  It actually feels more like dressing up when I wear male clothes and it feels like more of an act to be manly.  It truly allows me to be comfortable in my skin when I crossdress.
laci2002

I have worn panties for most of my life.  Mostly for dress up fun, because they are so feminine and feel wonderful to wear.  In the past 3 years or so, I have been wearing them 24/7  I just can't tell you how wonderful it feels to wear them, so many pretty colors and styles, I love to shop for them.  I travel a lot and 4 pairs of panties takes up less room in my bag then one pair of boxer briefs.  Same for my nylon knee highs vice men's dress socks.  I just love to wear satin or nylon as much as possible.  It feels wonderful and makes me feel pretty.
Montana40

Dont mind the reasons, just bring it! Yummy!
brian1



I wear panties when i have earned the right to wear them. That is a privilege for me.

brian1
Montana40

GOOD ANSWER!
brian1



Thank you, Ms Montana. I only speak the truth,especially when it comes to the Woman.

brian1
maid4Her

I wear panties because most of them match my bras.
chloe

Why I wear panties

well the truth is I wear panties every day as I don't own any male underwear, most days I wear a bra as well and have done so for the last 20 years.  
Mikey_Adore

Was pleased to find that you can actually get frilly pants designed to fit boys!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Ki...Underwear&hash=item3a7b7b9044
ford25045

Madam-Raison-Detre wrote:
stacisummers wrote:
Madame, as the male spectrum goes I am more like Richard Simmons than Rambo, I also have always had alot of feminine feelings.  Wearing panties opened the door for me to begin to express the female within.  Today I work at making my outsides look like my insides feel.  I am a much happier person now.



But don't you think it sad that if I wished to wear men's trousers and a shirt and go out in them there would be no problem at all. But because you may wish to wear a skirt and blouse it is frowned upon.
but don't you thinkit sad that if i wished to wear men's trousersand a shirt and go out in them there would be no problemat all. but because you may wish to wear a skirt and blouse it is frowned upon....... i indeed do agree. it is sad. i never understood that either.  i think it's nice to dress in female attire and go out to a public park, and walk, read, watch the animals ect..ect. wher i am from a guy would be crucified for it. so sad.
ford25045

don't know how to start, but.... i've always been mistified by women's silky panties, and lingerie, ever since i can remember, even while still riding a bicycle.
  when i got married, my lovely exwife owned many satiny oufits, and after a while at different types of play, i told her i wanted to wear her satin house coat, and a coupla of her other lingerie items. at first she liked it. then one night she told me she married a man, not a woman. it seemed like things went down hill from then on.
then she used it for her amusement for a while, then we just kinda drifted. i haven't quit loving the satiny beautiful things, and dressed for a long time, just by myself. now almost have given up on meeting, and having someone who understands,and could use it to their advantage.  any input, for me to think about ?
Bliss

Hi Ford, I would widen your social horizon. The feeling of wearing lace and satin etc which brings out good feelings in yourself need not be restricted to being in female company. Look towards other guys in the same situation. I have partied and crossed dressed with many Gay, Bi, Ts, etc. I used to be a Drag Queens Dresser. Boy, have I had fun. Good clean wholesome fun.(not sexual) Go have fun out side your home and when you feel happy with yourself, a relationship will become less of a necessity. If your happy then your more likely to meet the right partner. If you do meet someone special........lay your cards on the table early doors, tell them what makes you happy. If they walk........then move on. If your happy in life with yourself then you are more likely to attract a partner. So get out there, meet friends and be happy x
sittnbare2

I was going to get some lingerie,but it was for my mouth gag.
wolfling

Also, there's seriously no shame in going to purchase your own satiny undies. I knew a girl who worked for Victoria's Secret. She said 70% of the guys who came in were shopping in their own size, not that of their wives. It's so normal those girls don't even bat an eye at it.
UselessMale

For me, I think there are a couple of reasons I want to wear panties.  The main reason is that I feel feminine when I wear them.  Also, many of them feel so good, especially silky ones.  Men's cotton briefs can feel so rough after wearing a nice pair of panties.
DeSkirt

Why do men want to wear panties?

I don't know if I can explain it very well but I will try.

For me it breaks down into 3 areas:
  1  Mental
  2  Physical
  3  Emotional

Mentally I would like to be able to experience what it might be like to be treated like a woman. I find women, smart, attractive, fun and most of all [i]SEXY[/i].
As a man I wonder what it would be like to be able to make yourself look amazing by the way you dress, as well as all the things women do to enhance their beauty like, hair make up nails perfume jewelry cloths shoes etc.. Even when I wear a suit and tie I really don't feel sexy the way I feel most women look.
I would like to allow myself to be pampered and wooed like a beautiful women might, which I would never do as a man.

Physically I want to see and feel the all the things I mentioned above on me. I want to shave my body and feel what it's like to wear stockings and a dress or a skirt outside. What is it like to wear a bra all the time, do you ever get used to it? Allot of the women I know are usually cold when I am warm, I think it might have something to do with the fact that I have so much hair on my body. I want to walk all day in a pair of heels. I want to know what it feels like to have make up on, (does it itch) all day. I admire all the women that are so good at applying make-up every day to the point where it looks so natural for them that I could not picture the without it. That must take years to perfect. I want to look and feel sexy.

Emotionally sometimes I want to be submissive, I do not feel that all women are submissive, but that is the type of woman I would like to be when I dress up. I do not feel comfortable acting that way as a man. I would like (in my case a women, I am not romantically interested in men) to feel wanted, like I have felt towards some of the women I have been with. Sometimes after work I do not want to be the answer man or the decision maker of the house, I just want someone else to do that for me.

I don't know if I would really like to be treated this way for the rest of my life, but it would be fun to do as an escape when the mood hits me.

Sorry I went on so long, I guess answering your question helped me define it for myself a little.
little-rooster

Never been my thing, always wanted to be a submissive man and explore that as a man with a dominant woman not try and be effiminate or take on a female identity.

No offence to anyone into this, just my opinion.
MsNaydi

little-rooster wrote:
Never been my thing, always wanted to be a submissive man and explore that as a man with a dominant woman not try and be effiminate or take on a female identity.

No offence to anyone into this, just my opinion.


I share your feelings...I am not interested in a feminized man. But, different strokes for different folks.
rockynook

little-rooster wrote:
Never been my thing, always wanted to be a submissive man and explore that as a man with a dominant woman not try and be effiminate or take on a female identity.

No offence to anyone into this, just my opinion.


No offense taken.
Jimmy

To have the experience of feeling pretty! ! !

   Jimmy
Nois

usedpanties

I know this is an old thread but came across it on a web search.

I am a Mistress and have come across this a lot, men really get into it a lot.
So I set up my own usedpanties website a few years ago.

From a dominant setting - it seems to be part humiliation and part getting close to the small piece of fabric which has been next to the most intimate area of a female for hours - or even days! Smell plays a huge part in it, at least this is from my perspective.
pantywaist-ken

Panty wearing

Panties make me feel very feminine  and submissive.  I can forsake my usual controlling nature and feel for a little while submissive as if I had a Loving Dominant Woman.

pantywaist-ken (white nylon today)
MsNaydi

You know what? I find it insulting that dressing like a woman would be humiliating. That infers that being a woman is humiliating. Just my 2 cents.
Jimmy

I totally agree !
I dress to experience in a small way to some of the things
A woman wears and does .
To me it is a sharing of these experienced.
maid4Her

MsNaydi wrote:
You know what? I find it insulting that dressing like a woman would be humiliating. That infers that being a woman is humiliating. Just my 2 cents.


In the BDSM world it does seem that cross dressing is often used as punishment and I have often wondered why so many dommes use it so I completely understand your point. Many cross dressers and especially those who have been out in public as a woman will tell you that emulation is the highest form of flattery. I like to think I'm in good company when I get all dolled up but many women feel we are treading on sacred ground.
pantywaist-ken

Panty wearing

It is an honor to be allowed to wear panties.

pantywaist-ken (today - pink nylon)
sos

MsNaydi wrote:
You know what? I find it insulting that dressing like a woman would be humiliating. That infers that being a woman is humiliating. Just my 2 cents.


I have to say I never thought of it that way. As someone who has fantasized about cross dressing since the earliest time I can remember, I have never thought of it as "being a woman is humiliating". I honestly see it as the opposite of that. I guess it's hard to explain why I enjoy it, I have wracked my brain for years asking why I want to do it. Why is it something that I can't help. but I can say without a doubt the idea that dressing like a woman is done to humiliate yourself because you are lowering yourself to the level of a woman is so far from what has ever entered my thoughts I am not sure what even to say.

My guess is to someone that doesn't cross dress the idea of wearing women's clothes might be humiliating. I can't exactly speak for those people only myself.
subjoe101

The humiliation aspect is not meant to insult to women.  It is more of an internal struggle within the male.  It's the idea that a man is supposed to be strong and tough in a masculine way.  Wearing panties takes that away.  It challenges their masculinity.  

I can see how the idea can be insulting to a woman but ironically, a female that feminizes a man usually gains control and power over him.  I have experienced that humiliation and it is something that even I struggle to understand why it is exciting.  I can tell you that I have never viewed it as an insult to women.  I also had a mistress that viewed it as a way of worshipping women.  I was to wear feminine items to idolize women and try to be more perfect like them. She would always say that no matter how much I tried, I would never be as good as woman.  I loved that!
pantywaist-ken

Wearing panties, of course

While I do consider being allowed to wear panties an honor, this stimulating discussion has led me to expand my possible interpretations of the purpose and result of males wearing feminine clothes either imposed or gladly accepted  without a reference to punishment but possibly to "therapy".

I would use the terms "humbling" leading to the result "humility".

Humbling being the removal of obnoxious male arrogance leading to humility which is, of course, the full appreciation of the importance of femininity.

I submit this, of course, in a very humble manner with the removal of my usual male  arrogance hopefully achieving the resulting state of humility which is, of course, a full appreciation of femininity.

But the real reason I wear panties is, of course, because "it turns me on".

In all sincere humility with my male arrogance hopefully removed, but I will humbly leave that consideration, of course, to you Wonderful Ladies' astute judgment.

of course, your pantywaist-ken  
gaanchoo

Re: Why do men want to wear panties ?

I am a closet crossdresser, but always use panties and camisoles?bras under my regular dress. that keeps me in touch with my fem side. I love the feeling of those smooth soft fabrics on my body and thight hugging feelings of the bra

Madam-Raison-Detre wrote:
Why do men want to wear panties?

I would be interested in your thoughts. Plus I have attached a photograph of one of my ladies in lingerie, I do hope you like it.

Thank you

Madam Raison Detre x
     
pantywaist-ken

You are beautiful!  Could you share some of your beauty tips?  Are you married?  Man or woman?  What color panties under that pretty dress?  What is your feminine name?

pantywaist-ken  
gaanchoo

pantywaist-ken wrote:
You are beautiful!  Could you share some of your beauty tips?  Are you married?  Man or woman?  What color panties under that pretty dress?  What is your feminine name?

pantywaist-ken  

thanks Ken. I am married and have 2 kids, am a man and a MtF crossdresser, except for my wife nobody including our children r aware of this
chuck

Madam-Raison-Detre wrote:
stacisummers wrote:
Madame, as the male spectrum goes I am more like Richard Simmons than Rambo, I also have always had alot of feminine feelings.  Wearing panties opened the door for me to begin to express the female within.  Today I work at making my outsides look like my insides feel.  I am a much happier person now.



But don't you think it sad that if I wished to wear men's trousers and a shirt and go out in them there would be no problem at all. But because you may wish to wear a skirt and blouse it is frowned upon.
@Madam

I do think it's a bit of a one way street that women can wear anything that men typically wear but if a man wears anything feminine, he's really frowned upon.  i think that women's clothes are far more appealing, especially the underwear.  my gosh!!  have you been in the lingerie departments in the big stores or just a lingerie store?   who wouldn't want to wear some of those things?
tamedsquirt

chuck wrote:
First, let me say this.  I love wearing panties.   I would never want to wear any sort of underwear that wasn't female related.   Panties are such fun to wear that I consider it a treat and privilege to wear them.  All one must do is examine the vast amount of styles, colors, fabrics, cuts, trims and it is just almost endless the choices available.   Not only this but they feel fantastic.   I love how they fit and love how they feel.  

you would have to admit, women do have a ton more choices when it comes to all the clothes they wear versus what men do.

I also like the fact that they are feminine.  I enjoy wearing as many feminine things as I possibly can get away with.  If I could wear skirts and dresses, I most definitely would.


I'll echo this sentiment as I agree completely with chuck.
gaanchoo

MsNaydi wrote:
You know what? I find it insulting that dressing like a woman would be humiliating. That infers that being a woman is humiliating. Just my 2 cents.

"Humliating"- This is the most ridiculous thought. It is an honor and am proud to wear one, the feeling u get wearing those panties made of such fine material and exciting colors and in various styles, makes me so happy ,that oi feel that it is an honor to wear them
Jimmy

I think part of the charm may lie in doing the forbidden
cucoo2

I once tried some on. I felt ashamed of myself. When I think about it now, I dont feel its right that felt shame.
Nyxa

My best friend is M2F transgender... I love her. :) I also dated a guy who is straight, but has become a shemale.. Breasts & all.. I think it's sexy. :) Dunno why guys like to wear panties.. Not really my thing, but if I was with someone who enjoyed it, I'd make him wear them for his own happiness & enjoyment & having him happy would make me happy. :) It doesn't turn me off or anything.. I guess I'm indifferent. :) lol
       At Her Feet-Female Led Relationships Forum Index -> Walk Like a Lady
Page 1 of 1